Saturday, January 1, 2011

Back to Africa

Well the time has just about come for me to return to my homeland.  I am never one to get too stoked about doing things like travelling to Africa, but I am definitely excited for my return to Africa.  As many people know, my experience in Rwanda is what really increased my desire to study abroad in Africa.  Initially I had hoped to go to Kenya, but the US of A told me it wouldn't be a good idea for me to go there, so I find myself heading to Botswana.
My 24 hours of flying begins tomorrow morning at 10.40am and thank god I will have an old pal to share the experience with.  Maybe it wasn't just a coincidence that Michele and I ended up picking the same place to go abroad, but I am excited that I am close with someone else who is going.
Anyway, I haven't finished packing yet so I need to get back to that, but I am excited about this journey I am about to embark upon and will try to update this as much as possible for all of you lovely people to live vicariously through.
Peace out America!

No comments:

Post a Comment